Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Leopard Print or Pink?




















Men's Lingerie is apparently the latest craze in Japan....

You can get them wild or tasteful.....
Leopard print for the wild at heart....or sweet pink for the demure. White is also a good seller....

Apparently gender equality exists after all in Japan. The modern Japanese male is not afraid to embrace their femininity....
Yay they embrace breast support!

I wonder whether there are many choices available.

Front and back straps for the bras? Oooh....they have the choice! And with diamante buckles....
I am impressed...

How about the different types of underwear/panties? G-strings, bootleg, high cut, low waist? I don't see many choices available there...

Each set of bra and underwear retails for approximately US$30.

Clearly the focus is on bras.....and the importance of breast support....

I need to brush up on my Japanese now...to see whether the bras come in different cup sizes....

No comments: