Sunday, July 02, 2006

Join the drones...

I am walking....in the midst of the morning crowd....part of the drone army

All of us rushing towards different physical destinations, but with somewhat common mental destination

We are all rushing towards work....

What is Work?

People work for a variety of reasons......most do so for monetary reasons, but others do so for passion, for their loves...

Do you love your work? A study indicated that we apparently do....

What do you work for? Do you love your work?

I like my work, but do I love my work?
As I examine my pattern of work, I realise I am spending a large part of my waking hours on work....

I don't think my work ignites my passion.....but I like my work to the extent that I will spend more than 8 hours a day on work...

So does work time correlates to passion for work? If you ask most of the hardworking executives in Asia, I reckon most will say they work heaps of hours....but how many really loves their work?

What do you think?

No comments: