Wednesday, July 05, 2006

We are what we are?

A friend sent me on this link and she has decidedly gone to check out the linkages between blood type and character....

Blood Types - Capillaries hold key to character

What do you think?

Does your match? The chinese post forum seems to think we are what we bleed.

I personally don't believe that blood type can determine who you are or even describe characteristics of you.

According to the first link,
Type A – The Farmer
  • calm
  • patient
  • sensitive
  • responsible
  • overcautious
  • stubborn
  • unable to relax

    Famous A’s
  • Adolf Hitler
  • George Bush Senior
  • Soseki Natsume
  • Ringo Starr
  • Britney Spears

    For those who know me, would you ever describe me as being calm and patient? Can you imagine a calm and patient Adolf Hitler? I am not saying that I identify with the mini one (well except for the height bit) but if the theory about blood type and characteristics ring true, I should at least identify most, if not much of my character attributes to that of Adolf Hitler's.

    If the theory rings true, 38% of Japan is a mini Hitler, waiting to ambush the west!
  • 1 comment:

    Poissoncide said...

    Rumour has it that back in the late '20s, the Japanese Military Government commisioned a study on the Japanese Blood Type Theory for the purpose of breeding better imperial troopers. And for proving the superiority of certain races over the others. So, Kim, this can be an interesting little research project if you want to dig into the Truth =)